“No Signal” in the pairing screen

Just bought a new computer (HP that has all of the specifications required) to upgrade my set up. I am now getting the “No Connection” issue after pairing my Saris M2 trainer that I have been using with my phone for months.

What I have tried:

• Completely turned off my phone so there was no way the trainer would try to connect to that.

• Paired the trainer via bluetooth to the computer, and then removed it as suggested in a previous post.

• Turned everything off and back on.

• Looked for updates on my trainer, were none.

It seems like the trainer and computer will connect and transmit data 20 seconds (I am able to see Watts) then by the time I get to the world to bike, it stops and I see the “No Connection”. I am at a loss in what to do.

Hi @Tyler_Busch, welcome to the forums.

Sometimes laptop Bluetooth can be very weak, how far away is it from the trainer? Try moving it closer, within a few feet or right next to it even, rather than infront of the bike.

Make sure it isn’t reconnecting to the laptop, “forget” the device and then open Zwift.

Hey Mike,
Tried again this evening.

I am sitting right next to the trainer and still having the “No Connection” issue.

I also tried the “forget” device:

After this I selected the “Remove device” option. Opened Zwift and then selected the trainer:

Then saw the information flowing across:

After about 5 seconds I then got this:

After letting it sit for a while, I then get this:

At a loss in what to do here…

How long is a while? Are you on the bike and pedaling at the same time?

It was probably 20 seconds or so. Its also getting the RPM data…

Seems like I will be stuck using the phone connection for now. Not the end of the world, but certainly annoying.

My only other suggestion would be to try an ANT+ dongle on an extension USB cable.

1 Like

I had the same issue with my Saris M2. I solved the problem by downgrading the firmware of the M2 to version 31.060

Has the problem been fixed already? I experience the same issues and nothing seem to solve the ‘no signal’ problem…

I’m experiencing random dropouts with my wahoo tickr HR-strap.
This is caused by the strap giving “no signal” in the pairing screen.
Sometimes when i start zwift the strap already gives no signal from the start.

Already tried a ton of options, nothing helped.

I’m having this same issue, exactly. Works fine on my iPhone Zwift app. I just can’t be on the app for a whole ride without playing on my phone. :sob: it’s very frustrating.

Same issue, I was riding and it said my trial period was expired. I paid for the membership, started a new ride and nothing. I’ve tried multiple suggested fixes without success. I updated my OS, uninstalled Zwift, eliminated possible interference, etc. Works with the Garmin/Tacx app. Works with my iPhone so I mirror to my old AppleTV but not ideal cuz it’s a pain to toggle between Zwift app, Spotify, etc. I was 4 seconds away from finishing a workout and received a call which caused the app to crash! :man_facepalming:

Same issue here.
Zwift can connect to my trainer, but says “No Signal” after show “0 watt”. And then, repeats “No Signal” and “0 watt”.

Windows10 Home
Dell Inspiron 5485 -AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx [Cores 4] [Logical processors 8]
Tacx Flux2 Smart (updated to the newest firmware)
Cateye HR-12
Zwift Launcher ver. 1.1.1
Zwift Game Ver. 1.20.1(100278)

Android App Game and ZC bridge work fine.
HR strap connected fine.

1 Like

I got the dreaded “No Signal” on my Wahoo Tickr last night on my AppleTV, then while trying to get it to reconnect lost connection to my trainer as well and Zwift would not pair to anything. Was able to pair both to phone apps and to Zwift on a Win10 laptop and join a meetup.

Up to this point the AppleTV connection had been working flawlessly since a reinstall after the December update. I’ll try it again today when I’m not in a time crunch, but expecting I’ll have to reinstall the app again…

Guys, yesterday’s update solved the issue.
When started, the launcher display was strange and different from usual. But anyway, I could finish TdZ st2 with BLE on my windowsPC.
My windows’ game ver. is 1.21.0(100317), launcher ver. is 1.1.1.

Thank you, Zwift team! ズイフトの中の人、ありがとうございました!

Same issue here.
Zwift can connect to my trainer, but says “No Signal” after show “0 watt”. And then, repeats “No Signal” and “0 watt”.

Windows10 Home
Dell Inspiron 5485 -AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx [Cores 4] [Logical processors 8]
Tacx Flux2 Smart (updated to the newest firmware)
Cateye HR-12
Zwift Launcher ver. 1.1.1
Zwift Game Ver. 1.20.1(100278)

Android App Game and ZC bridge work fine.
HR strap connected fine.

1 Like

Tried to start TdZ st2 at 6AM, 7AM, 8AM, and 9AM and everytime I managed to connect just fine but no signal. :frowning: It had been working just fine until this morning

Please Help

I have same problem

Tacx 2
Samsung A52 5g - no pairing
Lenovo Laptop 4y old. Pairng but no singal…

i send 2 email on customer support… no answer …

i dont know what to do

Hey all,

I have intermittently been having this problem. I switched to bluetooth because I just couldn’t get rid of Ant+ dropouts (seemingly no matter what I did). Bluetooth seems more stable, but I have this no signal issue.

I have started putting my phone on aeroplane mode before I connect and the issue seems to have disappeared. Once connected I can turn it back on and all is fine. Exact same problem and apparent solution for my partner. We both gave a pixel 6 which has 5G. No idea if that can affect it this badly, but worth a try:

Before opening zwift, turn phone to aeroplane mode. Launch and connect. Turn aeroplane mode off… profit?

Give it a try and I hope it works for you!

1 Like

I tried almost everything (fresh install, new batteries in my sensors etc) and nothing seemed to work! Then I tried your suggestion and it worked for me! Thanks!

Wow, I’m glad this old thread has been resurrected and TBH it’s left me speechless. I’ve read through most of the posts here (dating back to 2019) and a lot of the problems then seem to be the “same” problems some people are experiencing now after the latest updates.

Certainly if I try to use the ZC bluetooth bridge (on Android) with Apple TV I’m running into these connectivity problems all the time. Luckily, if I pair directly to ATV without the bridge I get stable signals.

I’m still scratching my head as to what’s going on here? Is it my devices, is it my wi-fi, is it the Zwift updates. I was almost at the point of spending £££ on an upgraded broadband package thinking that was the route cause but then again…is it? I feel like I’ve entered the Twilight Zone and don’t know which way to turn :upside_down_face: