No rewards for a change in level?

I believe I had finished level 21 and was working on finishing level 22. Well tonight I completed the level and when the orange bar disappeared there was no reward for finishing the level and I don’t think I moved up to the next level.

I there anywhere I can check this information. I tried looking at the Zwift Companion app for some older rides and could not find a spot where it detailed what level you were on during that ride. Any help would be appreciated.

go to myzwift and check your level.

https://my.zwift.com/index.jsp

Here’s the list for all level unlocks: https://zwiftinsider.com/points-levels-unlocks/

You should unlock the level 21 neon kits if I am reading this correctly.or level 22 is a pair of socks.

On the Zwift Companion App it is showing you are on Level 22.

Zee - Thanks - I did go to the link you suggested and is showed I was on level 22. What I am trying to determine is why there was no reward shown on the screen when I completed the level last night. I am okay because I rarely change any of the clothes or bike parts. I just wanted to see why there was no notice as the completion of the level. Thanks for the help.

I don’t know your specific case, but I seem to recall that with the introduction of the Drop Shop a few months back, and the related restructuring of the ‘gifts’ for level-ups, I did not receive some items because I had actually already gotten them at an earlier level. Perhaps that is the case for you?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m the same. Don’t appear to have received the neon kits, whatever socks at #22, and the gloves that showed as “new” for #23 were plain black “basic” - that can’t be right? :joy:

I also remember specifically not getting a “level up” message for hitting level 21. But I did get one for 22 & 23.

Thanks Nigel and Rick.

Same thing for me…level 21 and now 22 with no “unlocks” – just want to be sure that is correct. I do already have some striped socks - - so perhaps I already had the unlock?