No gears displayed [Wattbike] [1.34] [SOLVED]

Until the next update……….

Very helpful, thanks.

2 Likes

Also a Wattbike owner and am looking forward to having this recent bug fixed. Another wattbike v1 owner was complaining about it on a ride I was on last week too.

I am on latest MacOS and Zwift app, with a Wattbike v1. Gear display worked until recently.

It’s not the end of the world but it does make racing and judging your effort quite hard, relative to previous rides.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing that. Thanks for the update.

Yes, same here. No change in riding experience, you just can’t see hear selection in Zwift display top right corner next to HR, Cadence etc (on iPad) Other data is fine just lost the display if selected gear

UPDATE May 3
Hey everyone - Zwift 1.39 released today, and fixes this bug. Please update at your earliest convenience.

4 Likes

I just tried it out and all good. Nice new pairing screen too. Thanks for resolving. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Update 1.39 works fine now with Wattbike Atom gear display on Mac OS, but no update showing as available for iPad ? Is the IOS update coming in the next day or so…??

It’s a phased update…

That’ll be a yes then…??

Hi I can’t see my gears on the new version of zwift , Is anyone else having problems :man_shrugging:t3:

You’ll need to give more detail about your setup.

Hi @Dave_Mac welcome to Zwift forums.

Shuji at ZwiftHQ here. I checked your server logs and your iPad was still using the previous game version during the most recent log in earlier today.

Version 1.39 is rolling out over the next three days. When 1.39 is available to you on the Apple App Store - would you mind coming back and confirming that your gear shift indicator is working again? TIA.

1 Like

Just tried update for iPad and it’s only show 1.34 available.

Patience. It’s a phased roll-out.

1 Like

Hi Shuji - i downloaded v1.39 to see if gears showing on iPad - but not there. Have I missed something? or is it showing elsewhere other than (old) top left?

I didn’t think we had released 1.39 on iOS yet.

Can you double check you are actually using that version?

Edit: We have only released to 1% of users on iOS/tvOS.

ok - thanks - will do. Tho it did have the new start up pages with reconfigured power source, steering etc so guessing it was ??

I think so.

Hasn’t updated windows 11 yet, still no gears.is there an update coming for windows?