no dashboard in mobile app

Is this the first time you have tried to use it?

Yes just set up everything yesterday. Tacx Flux everything new and just installed. I’ll try on an older tablet. Maybe it’s the S7?

Done a search, nobody else saying anything. Seems bit.more than a coincidence though if we both just installed it and having same issue

Agreed. I just put it on a Samsung Tablet, still only get the home screen. No Actions screen. I hope this isn’t just pilot error

I couldn’t get it work on my Samsung tablet either, but works on an old acer one, very odd. I don’t think doing anything wrong. Uninstalled the app and installed again, logged in and out, even Uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, turned laptop on and off, all usual tricks and nothing. WiFi is connected to both fine so can’t figure out the issue

Sounds like we have both done the same things and getting the same results. I guess for now I won’t get to me social in the social world of Zwift. Really wanted the turn controls

Hopefully someone will come up with an answer as think the mobile app certainly helps with Zwift

Older phone and Tablet didn’t work either. I saw a video mentioning an icon beside the notification flag at top of screen. This indicates you are on the network, I don’t have this but am definitely on the same wifi

Check out reviews on Google Play…latest update has caused the problem we are having. Have to wait for a fix

Would think a lot more folk would be on complaining about it if everyone was affected by the update though

any joy?

I’m also experiencing the same issue.  I’m a newb with a Tacx Vortex and I’m running Zwift on a laptop with Win10 and wanted to use ZML to control the game etc.  but can not get ZML to show the map or controls.  I get the “who is Zwifting” menu and it shows that I am riding, but not other functionality.

I’m running ZML on an iPhone 5S.  I will experiment this evening with airplane mode and just wifi and report back.

I’ve been training on Zwift everyday and using ZML just to see who is riding at that time. I can give “ride ons” but that is it. The 3 pages that appear in the app in vids don’t open up for me. I think this has something to do with the last app update so I’m waiting for a fix. What did the reviews on iTunes say about the latest update?
Google Play store comments say it doesn’t work.
I’m guessing people using it have an old version.

Can you post a picture of the screen that you are looking for. 

So you can see the map with you riding?

The screen with all the buttons for in Zwift actions. I have seen videos on line where it will show additional pages at the bottom of the screen.
Like this " …" if that makes sense? All I get is a feed on who of my friends are riding.

Colin,

It sounds like when you are riding with the Zwift app on a computer and having the Zwift Mobile Link running on your phone that the ZML is not connecting to the Zwift app on your computer. 

Does that sound correct?

The ZML can only connect to the Zwift app if they are on the same network, it cannot connect over cell, Bluetooth or anything else.

Did you ever get it to connect? I see you are fairly new to Zwift and may not know all the ins and outs yet.

Hi Paul,

Yes very new to Zwift so I definitely thought it was just me not knowing what I am doing. Phone and Laptop are on the same network for sure.
I did u install it and when I went to install again I read all the comments saying how it doesn’t work properly since the latest update. I’m wondering if the ones that are working are using an older version of ZML???

Colin,

Ya, there seems to be an issue with the ZML on some Android phones at the moment and some have rolled back to an earlier version and that works for them. 

You could try turning on Airplane mode and just turning on Wifi to see if that helps, but I don’t think it will since parts of the ZML work and others don’t.

It is not the ZML as a whole since it seems iOS users have not had the same issues (I have not seen any issues on my iPhone 7).

Yeah I wish I could install the older version. Loving Zwift but using the laptop for actions is difficult…hard to reach, sweat everywhere. Phone tucks into back pocket.
I’ll try again later in Airplane mode. Otherwise I’ll be patient
Thanks

I am having exact same problem with ZML on Android phone. I can connect via an old tablet, but not on phone. It even shows on phone that I am doing an event, but cannot interact with it. Phone and lapeare definitely on same network. It is frustrating