Newbie question

When I finish a ride on Zwift and it loads onto Strava I get 2 rides loaded. One is clearly the Zwift ride showing where I have been but I get another ride at roughly the same time but significantly longer. I don’t have my garmin turned on so it isn’t reading from that. Can anybody tell me why this happens?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi @Mike_Gerrard, welcome to the forums. Are you using an apple watch as well, or any other devices that might be recording an activity for Strava?

1 Like

I don’t think I have anything recording it. I am wearing a Fitbit but don’t have it turned on to an activity. I’ll try leaving it in another room on my next ride and see if that helps. Thanks for your help!

Mike

Do the routes overlap?

Welcome to the forums!

I don’t think the extra one has a route but I deleted them as I clearly couldn’t have ridden them at the same time! I’ll check if it happens again. Thanks

Think I’ve worked it out. I’m using a very basic set up. No smart trainer. To get started I got new garmin blue tooth sensors. I’m assuming they load to garmin connect even though computer is not turned on. Suppose I have to either disable garmin connect or just keep deleting extra rides. Shame because they’re longer!

1 Like