I have Zwift setup with a CycleOps Powerbeam Pro. No additional power meter on the bike.
I just started using this setup a few weeks ago and everything seemed OK. But my back tire was balding so I replaced it with a Gatorskin bike tire that provides a little bit more protection for urban riding.
Ever since, my power in Zwift has been off. I can’t hit my top power numbers and to even go out at 75% of my FTP my cadence is super low (maybe around 45 RPMs)
The setup doesn’t feel right and I don’t know how to calibrate. It is also important to note that I have a Mac and can’t use the CycleOps software to do any testing