New Log In Screen

I’m still getting the old log in screen, not the new one with ‘remember me’.

I’m running IE11 and have tried clearing the IE history and forms data.

How do I get the new log in screen?

Hi Ed,

Try right-clicking on the old log-in screen and clicking ‘Refresh’ to see if it loads.

Thanks!

Nothing happens when I right click.

Hi Ed,

Did you only have History and Form Data checked when you deleted your history? If so, I suggest trying again, but check Temporary internet files and websites, Cookies and website data, and History (All should be check by default on the Delete Browsing History pop up.)

Yes I did that.  Just deleted them all again and still not getting the new screen

When you right click, nothing happens as in “nothing shows up” or nothing happens as in “I right-click in the window, choose refresh, and nothing happens” ?

nothing shows up

That’s…odd.

Are you on a laptop?

No.  On an imac.  Three different ones all with the same issue.

If you are using a Mac, you should clear cache in Safari.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  It running on Windows 10 under boot camp.

Thanks for clarifying Ed. When you start Zwift, do you log in from the launcher window, or do you get a log in prompt after the program launches?

For whatevever it’s worth, I was having this same problem (along with a few others) but an uninstall and reinstall fixed the login screen issue and seems to have fixed my other one as well.

After it launches.

Okay, so it looks like you are bypassing the launcher when you start the game. Noel is correct, uninstalling and reinstalling should fix the issue (I would recommend doing that). However, if you don’t want to go through that process immediately, try the Following:

• Open your game folder (c:\Program Files (x86)\Zwift)

• Right-click on ZwiftLauncher

• Mouse over “Send To” and click on “Desktop (Create Shortcut)”

• Launch the game using the new desktop shortcut.

You should see the new log in screen, with the remember me functionality. You can delete the old shortcut you had been using and use the new one going forward.

Launching from Zwift Launcher gives the same result.  I’ll try reinstalling.

Will uninstalling delete all the data?

I noticed that Zwift Launcher is an old file.  Should it have been updated with the last Zwift App update?

reinstalling worked. 

Hi Ed,

Is there a reason why you are using bootcamp on your Mac? Zwift has a native Mac client.

It’s an old computer that was set up for Windows.  A couple of applications I needed at the time weren’t available on Mac.