New Badges and Accomplishments Not Registering?

Forgive me if this question has been answered before. I am a brand new Zwift user who completed his second ride last night (I believe the short UCI lap on the Innsbruck course).  While descending, I got multiple on screen messages telling me that 1) I achieved different things (e.g. >40 MPH, >50 MPH, etc.) and that 2) I had unlocked different customization options.  At the end of the completed loop I saved the ride (when I logged in this morning my mileage totals, etc included yesterday’s ride). However, none of the customization options that are supposed to have been unlocked have actually been unlocked nor have any new badges been added to my account.  Am I misunderstanding what was supposed to happen? did I do something wrong? Or is this a glitch in the system?  

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

David

Hey David, when you restarted the Zwift app did you check again to see if those items were unlocked? I do see that you unlocked some achievements; do you happen to have the Saturday ride on your https://my.zwift.com/ dashboard? Update us whenever’s best!