My rider keep stopping

My rider keeps stopping as well, I checked all the connects and the are good… Usually it is about 2-3 miles into a ride, then stops, will not start again, without going out of the program and coming back in to start all over again, any ideas, thanks

Please post a rundown of your setup.

Computrainer with wheel on bike, Garmin HRM, watch and cadence sensor, Quarq cranks

What device are you running Zwift on?

If it’s a PC or Mac you should be using a USB extension with the ANT+ dongle to get as close to the power source as possible.

I’m using a PC to run the program, with all of the Computrainer hookup cables (USB to computer and cables running to the control head), I also have been using the Garmin ANT+ for the Garmin recognition portion within the Zwift program. The PC position, is on the front left side of the handle bars, about 4" forward of the left brake lever

I have being troubleshooting this problem more and I think I found something. Quarq cranks are very accurate, where the computrainer is not, 30 - 40 watt difference, speed off, and so forth, so with that said, I unpaired the cranks and wallah it starts working again. I’ll keep playing with it to see if I got it sorted out. Thanks for your assistance