My final result is shown to me after the race, but the placement in "ZwiftPower" always says #0

hey friends, i have a question and i don’t know how to solve it: My final result is shown to me after the race, but the placement in “ZwiftPower” always says #0. Can someone help me here? I would be very grateful for that.

are your rides set to public or private?

Having just looked you up on Zwiftpower, it lists five events where you are placed “0.”

The crucial bit is the “HR” code as each of those events, like a vast majority from my experience, require riders to have a heart rate monitor paired to Zwift in order to be placed in the official Zwiftpower results.

2 Likes

Hi Steve, first of all, thank you very much for your quick feedback. I already thought to myself that this could be the reason. However, I have already found a few participants in the results, although they did not have a heart rate. However, I’ll try to see if it works. Many thanks and best regards!

1 Like

Hey Rich, thanks for your feedback. My rides are actually all set to “public” - thanks for your tip anyway!

its as has been said you are riding without hr data so you are being removed from the results

Thank you very much!!