Mobile link login

(Mark Van Gemert) #1

After the latest iOS update I am unable to login to the mobile link app. However, my login still works fine for the Apple TV and the Zwift website online.

(Kristen Sargis) #2

Just bought a new iPad Pro, specifically so I could use the mobile app, and I cannot login.  I’ve paid for a subscription. I’ve removed the app and added it again.  I always get an error that I’m using the wrong username or password.  I can log in to the website just fine.  Help! 

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #3

Hi everyone,

Sometimes mobile keyboards automatically add a space after the period in your email address and at the end as well. This can be hard to detect and results in an error. Check to see if there are any additional spaces and try again.

(Tracy Watson) #4

I too am having this issue.  double and triple checked all the ‘user error’ solutions you have offered on multiple threads with people having this issue - surely this would now be considered a bug and requires attention?

Grateful for your support in resolving this problem.

(Kristen Sargis) #5

Tracy, see the comment left by Eric C.  I found this to be the case for me.  I opened the app, hit backspace to make sure there wasn’t anything in the login ID field, then clicked on the password field (don’t use tab to move fields).  Hit backspace again a couple times, and then type in your password.  WEird, but it seems that there was an extra space in the field, possibly caused by using the Tab button. 

(Eva Barabas) #6

I’ve been having this problem for a few months as well. I cannot log in to the companion app on my iphone unless I am on my home network. It then logs in automatically. But if I’m at work or I’m not on wifi, I cannot log in- I keep getting the error that I’m using the wrong username or password. It’s unfortunate because it used to be nice to check from work what rides were starting soon.

I checked for backspaces or extra spaces, but there’s nothing there. The app just won’t work away from home.

(Cory Burch) #7

Having the issue now anyone figure it out

(daniel alvarez) #8

Tengo el mismo problema no puedo iniciar sesión , verifique los espacios y esta todo bien
Me sigue poniendo error por favor alguien que tenga una solución gracias .

(daniel alvarez) #9

Tengo el mismo problema no puedo iniciar sesión , verifique los espacios y esta todo bien

(daniel alvarez) #10