Missing credit for ToW Run stages

I am missing credit for ToW run stages 1, 2, and 3.

I signed up for ToW before it started and I have completed Cycling stages 1 thru 4, and run stages 1 thru 3. When I visited the ToW run web page (https://www.zwift.com/towrun) today, it indicated that I had not yet registered (maybe I registered for the cycling version, but at that registration the distinction was far from clear) - so I registered. Now both the web page and the companion app indicate that I have completed none of the ToW Run stages…NOT TRUE. I can upply links to the Zwift activities for verification if needed.

Can Zwift recognize that I have already done Run Stages 1, 2 & 3?

Thank you and all the best to the Zwift team for helping us in these strange and challenging days.

I’m having a similar issue, I have been credited for stages 1-3 but not 4. I completed stage 4 run this morning and have gone back in to see that I have not been credited for it. I have the activity saved but i’m no longer on the results… I’ve sent a support ticket and will have to wait and see about a response. I don’t have time to complete it again, the times are not great for me. Hopefully it gets sorted soon.

I contacted Zwift support and they took care of it. It took a few days, but I can only imagine how busy they are now.

Thanks to the Zwift support team. I’d wager that they get plenty of complaints and I’d like to recognize the good work done here, particularly in these strange days when so many new users are joining us. Thanks again. :+1::clap::+1::clap:

1 Like