Messages Display Times

(D W - ltb LMDGD) #1

Issue: I’ve missed reading quite a few messages due to the short amount of time that they’re displayed. This is especially true with achievement messages where I’ve been really pushing.

Suggested Solutions: Show messages for longer. Maybe even show achievement/reward messages in the ride summary along with what triggered each. It would also be nice if the times displayed after each sprint/kom point showed for an extended time.

(Tony Hocking ZHR) #2

I agree - another idea might be to have a results “widget” that could have much more of the current data - i.e. current KOM/Green Jersey Holder/ your last 5 lap times your last Kom/Green/Orange etc. If this screen was undockable it could actually move onto a second display screen to keep the Zwift screen as clean as possible? (not saying everyone has two displays hooked up - but it help me keep an eye on work emails too…)

(D W - ltb LMDGD) #3

Dual screen is an interesting concept. The TV could be the road view and the laptop/pc the bike computer. The iOS/Android app could also serve as this ‘extra’ screen. I’m a data junkie so the more information the better.

(Noel Nunkovich *USMES*) #4

I really like Walter’s idea about the dual screen views. I’m running with a dedicated computer tied straight to a 47" TV mounted to the wall of my studio but I could easily add a second monitor right in front of me where my keyboard is. Having that as my data display and the TV as my road view would be awesome!

Even better, if the monitor in front of me was touch screen and would allow me to display a button page with functions on it that I could easily tap to trigger rider interactions or whatever.