March 2021 Update issues

Try a different trainer as suggested by Jesper…

3 Likes

another trainer? Thank you for the advice, but I really won’t buy new ones.

my elite Realaxiom is smart (and the connection is via usb cables) and I have been using it for several years. I can’t borrow another trainer from someone else

Hi.
I’m using Windows 10pro
Trax Santori dumb trainer
Garmin speed sensor
Garmin cadence meter
Garmin heart meter
Ant+
Companion App on android

Neil Chesham.

thanks, I will give it a go later.

Thanks Jesper,

Jetblack M5 Mag Pro instead of Tacx Blue Matic

This worked well, very similar readings.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lucie, exactly the same issue with the same trainer today. Hope Zwift fix this ASAP.

Not a new trainer, try a different trainer in the Zwift settings. Worked for me on a dumb trainer, don’t know about smart versions. Ask Jesper to look at power curves for you, he may be able to recommend one?

we probably don’t understand. since last update zwift, zwift can’t see my trainer. I can not connect. I have an elite real axiom CT 2015, I connect via USB cables, it is with an electromagnetic brake, cadence - smart. it is not possible to select another trainer in zwift.

Ah, sorry for the confusion, just trying to help…Emoji

I have the same trainer. Try the Elite Nova Force, or some of the others suggested on Jespers post. The Elite works for me, but he has some other suggestions which may be better, I haven’t tried them yet.

By the way, I don’t mean go out and buy one, just swap it in the Zwift program.

Hope it helps.

this is cool. Thank you. :wink:
but unfortunately, we are here too, who have not been able to join zwift since the last update. and we would also like solutions and information.

I tried the Minoura MagRide-60 instead Tacx Blue Motion and it worked well for me! Thanks so much for the hint. You made my day!

Hi

I’m having the same issue, that the wattage seem to be doubled, since the update.

Trainer: Tacx Blue Matic
Speed/Cadence: Garmin speed sensor 2, Garmin cadence sensor 2
No powermeter
ANT+, connected, cadence + heart rate is fine, Wattage seem way to high.
Same with the computers built in bluetooth as well as the connection via Companion App

Sensors double checked with Garmin Edge devices, velcity, cadence seem to be sent properly. Even changed battery…

Best, Adrian

• Macbook pro
  • Tacx Blue Matic
  • Wahoo speed and cadence sensor (work fine in wahoo app)
  • Ant+ and Bluetooth (both don’t work)

Thank you Jesper, really appreciate. It’s close enough, now let’s wait for the real fix :slight_smile:

Tengo el mismo problema Tacx Booster, sensor de velocidad magene, los datos de potencia estan mal.

I have a tacx booster, wahoo speed sensor (usuing bluetooth or ant makes no difference to my readings I tried both) and a cadence sensor not sure what brand. Using app on android and I am getting massive over readings. My trainer was capped at either 390 or 400 watts before update and now its 1200 and I can hit that with a good burst. My ftp has gone from 219 to 450 which is nice but sadly never going to be the case!

Try changing the settings to the elite nova force trainer on Zwift, settings are similar, it worked for me…

I have this issue. Double power output from before.

• Samsung S8
  • Taxc boost Trainer
  • Wahoo speed and cadence sensor
  • Bluetooth connection

Thnaks Jesper,
Blue twist instead of booster was close enough, I shall miss my new 420 ftp and feeling like a zwift deity. Back to working for my watts again :slight_smile:

1 Like