macOS Monterey 12.0.1 Zwift crashing

Hi, did anyone find a solution to this problem? I’ve just had my MacBook Pro wiped clean to start again because of a fault that began with updating Zwift last week

I have a 2016 MacBook Pro running latest Montery 12.7.3 (that’s the latest IOS this model will take). A few days ago, a Zwift update downloaded once I’d logged in. Just as I started my ride, the Mac crashed. Error message telling me it was a Panic Media Boot with a Third Party Kernel Extension, with “Volume Hash Mismatch”. A quick Google showed others have had this with Swift too - recommended run First Aid from Recovery. Error now “Issue with memory module”

I tried several reboots - still crashing with Zwift, then became very unstable and difficult to boot up at all. Ran every recovery mode and diagnostic option I could get online from Apple. Appeared initially to be a hardware problem so took back to Apple Shop who have wiped it, tested it over 48 hours (‘stress testing’) and they found NO hardware issues whatsoever. Conclusion: IOS problem.

I’ve now got it back with re-installed IOS, but cannot just use TimeMachine as backup will have the same fault! I have to transfer all my stuff folder by folder

So, my dilemma is do I risk reinstalling Zwift and causing the same problem all over again?

deleted os and reinstalled. deleted Zwift. multiple times.

WTF

Not sure if this helps, but I have found that not going full screen for Zwift has stopped it freezing (I just drag the window corners as fast as possible instead).