MacBook Pro sensor connection

Can’t connect sensors on MacBook Pro?

Is your Bluetooth turned on?

“ To turn it on, open the Apple menu at the top-left corner of the screen and choose System Preferences . In the resulting window, select Bluetooth .”

What sensors are you trying to connect?

Like @Bob_Gorman_TFC said, check that you BT is enable, you can also do it on control centre. If you are using an ANT+ dongle, it will be detected automatically, so no need to install anything. When I use ANT+ I disable BT to avoid cross-contamination, which is not a common problem but for some reason it is a thing for my setup (MacPRO, Kickr CORE, HRM Garmin).

Lastly you can also reset your Mac Bluetooth module, here some info from MacRumors:
"By holding the Shift + Option (Alt) keys on your Mac’s keyboard, click the Bluetooth symbol in the top-right corner of the macOS menu bar. (If you don’t see it there, you need to check Show Bluetooth in menu bar in System Preferences → Bluetooth .) … Click Reset the Bluetooth module. Now, restart your Mac ".

Thanks but didn’t work. Garmin was always a crap shoot more often than not.

Cadence HR(Garmin) erg and wahoo kicker

I had similar issues when i got my Kickr Core. My Macbook would never detect it.

Deleting the bluetooth file - com.apple.Bluetooth.plist - and then restarting resolved it for me.

File location:- Library>Preferences

Give it a quick google as there’s a few articles. You also might want to back up the original file.