Mac Zwift App not launching

(Luke Smith) #1

Ive recently returned to using Zwift and prior to doing so updated the app and installed the correct driver as per the advice recent posts when using NVIDIA drivers.

However I am unable to get past the demo screen and the app crashes if I try and scroll through the pages before it launching the App in full and I begin riding. Very frustrating. Any advice? I also have the old logo on the app when opening and once he app crashes it changes to the new version. Odd.

(Steven D) #2

Hi Luke,

Typically you will experience app crashes for one of only a few different reasons.

1. Your computer specs do not meet our minimum requirements, so I’d recommend double-checking that on our hardware page

2. Your Graphics drivers are out of date (though it seems like you’ve already checked that off the list). 

I would strongly advise you to please review our Zwift KB article for instructions on what to do when your Zwift game app crashes. 

Follow all the suggested steps and if none of that helps, please submit a support ticket and one of our Zwift support team members will be happy to further troubleshoot this issue.