Mac, iPad, iPhone issues

Thanks Paul - although I’m not exactly sure what that means.  However when I look at how I’m paired, as it pairs automatically,  it registers as paired with ant+ FE-C.   So the latest is that I’ve shut the mac down completely, rebooted, turned off bluetooth and used ant+.  I connect just fine, but again zero resistance.  When I’ve been connected with BT via my mac, resistance works just fine.  However, it is almost never that the mac connects with BT so I cannot count on BT - thus the ant+ purchase.

So here’s were I’m at with all 3 devices:

iPhone: works 100% no known issues

iPad: apple guys tell me it needs to be worked on…waiting for a moment to run over there.

Mac:  Connecting with ant+, no resistance.  Almost never connecting with BT, but when connecting with BT, works great.

Ok.  Was about to submit another ticket, but a chat option popped up.  So very helpful.  Turns out that for some reason, even though I was connecting with ant+, I didn’t have the controllable trainer option selected on the bottom right of the pairing screen.  So, I selected controllable trainer and POW, the calibration option came up.  Did that, joined a ride and back in the saddle fellas.  So, as of right now I need to get the iPad looked at at apple - but let’s be honest, the mac is easier to see so I may just stay with the mac for now.

Don’t mean to annoyingly bring back up an old thread, but El Señor did you have any issues connecting an ANT+ HR strap to your iPad/iPhone?