Lost Training Plan Progress [Nov 2022] [1.31]

Dang – Seriously been wrecking myself this week to do this Off Season Training Plan and after the update today my enrollment of it is all gone …

I can select the 'I did it and start where I left off but the 185.5 km 7:51:13 and 4429 kals metrics are all reset … major bummer to lose that even if I can pickup where I left off should be a way to recover this and get things back in sync again as now instead … add that my days are now off too showing tuesday as due instead of weds – nuts

2 Likes

I’ve logged on this morning and had the same issue. I was doing the Zwift Racing plan and was 3 1/2 weeks into it. It’s not showing on Companion either. I’ve logged a ticket so hopefully this will get resolved soon but I need the training rides I’m having to do individually put in there too.

1 Like

Same here. I had completed the first two weeks of the Active Off Season Plan, but after today’s update my progress is gone and I am not enrolled anymore. I sincerely hope Zwift can recover this somehow! The workouts in this plan are hard to fit in my schedule and not the most exciting.

1 Like

Same with me. I was into the second week of Crit Crusher, but with the software update yesterday, all my Crit Crusher-related data is gone, and I’m no longer showing up as enrolled in the training plan. Very irritating.

Same here. Lost 2 weeks progress on build me up plan

Same here: Training plan disappeared after update, it’s like I never enrolled

2 Likes

Same here, lost 3 weeks progress of build me up plan

1 Like

Same for me - 8 workouts lost in the plan I am on. I had a patch update right before this happened, I think they have to recover it somehow. Test your code Zwift!

Hi,
Since the last update of the game (1.31.0) released yesteday, i have lost some progress as well as the statistics and achivements releated to this training plan (FTP Builder).

I had finished week n°1 and i was at 1 activity to finish week n°2.

Thank you for your help on this.

RideOn…

Was in week 3 of Build Me Up. Just did the update and logged in - all progress wiped and I’ve been de-enrolled from the plan. Seriously not happy. Sort it out Zwift!

1 Like

Hey everyone, thanks for weighing in on this discussion. We’re looking into it as I write this.

I’ll update this thread as we make progress.

12 Likes

Same here, I have reenrolled and used the I’ve done this button to skip forward to where I was at but would really like my progress back…always something going wrong in zwift

Same here.

End of Week 4 of Build me up and after update everything is gone.

In companion app I can see the plan and next schedule. And on mobile app also. I can start it there and it works. On laptop (Windows) it is not working at all. Like there was no plan.

Will this be solved like quick? I really like the plan as it keeps you on pace. And I do not like to look into mobile phone for two hours.

Thank you

Br

Sandi

Same for me, prior plan is gone and enrolling is the only presented action. At least the last ride from two days ago is in activities but all six weeks of the beginner program progress is lost. Major bummer…

1 Like

Same for me. Week 6 of build me up. I must say, I’m really unhappy about this!

1 Like

ditto! Week 7 of half marathon builder. Thought I was going crazy, hope this can be reinstated. Had it set down to the race day perfectly!

Same here. All gone from both Windows PC and companion app on Android. 6 weeks into Build me up. Ruined mye day. Hope this is solved quickly.

Same here. Week 5 of build me up, gone.

Edit: it is back for me after closing and re-opening both PC app and mobile app.

1 Like

Still gone for me … 6 weeks of progress lost :frowning: