Loss of information

(Mike Corriveau RO4H) #1

I hope someone can help with this.

Half way through my Watopia stage 5 this morning my internet connection crapped out. I finished the ride thinking everything was ok. I even completed the Everest challenge in the process. After my ride I returned to see the new Trek bike I unlocked and picked it as my new ride. I then noticed that my total kms, climbed distance, total time stopped at the point the network went out so know I don’t show if it registered that I completed the stage. I then checked the Everest challenge screen and it now shows me at 97%. I got a message stating I finished Everest climb and stage 5:

Do I have to do everything over?

(Steven D) #2

Hi Mike,

I wish I had better news for you but regrettably, since your internet connection dropped and you were not able to save and upload your game data to our servers, the earned XP and in-game unlockables and achievements from that particular ride are lost.

While I’d like to credit your account for the missing progress, I won’t be able to do so due to technical limitations (we don’t have an admin tool). If you’re using any third-party sites, however, the good news is that the fit file should still be saved locally if you want to upload it manually.