I’ve just started using this again today after a few months, so the last time i used it, it was still in beta. I never had any issue with anything being connected during that time, but today it was like the game wasn’t registering my pedaling. I have an Elite Crono Fluid ElastoGel Trainer, that I have put to Elite Crono Fluid in the trainer selection, but the picture doesn’t look similair. All other peripherals including Garmin Speed and cadence sensors are connected as is the Garmin heart-rate monitor, and they are working fine on the on screen display. I’m at a loss as to why this is happening. The ant+ is Garmin too.