Login and Course Change

1. On a normal PC I need to enter password each time I log in. On a Mac the password is remembered. How can I have PC remember and not have to type my password each time?
  2. After choosing a course and starting a ride can I change a course without logging out of the game and re-entering?

Thanks

Thank you.

1. This is a setting within your IE that you will have to change. Open IE, click on the 3 little dots on the top right hand corner and then click Settings, scroll down and click view advance settings and within there you should see a toggle to turn on Offer to save passwords.

2. At the moment the only way to change the course is to log out and back in or to make turns manually, but change is coming.

Thanks for the response.  I checked the setting on IE and although it is correct the Zwift login screen keeps showing up and asks for the password.  I also tried the same with Chrome.  It is set correctly to remember passwords and I opened Zwift with Chrome and got the same screen asking for password.  From all I can see and read around this topic it is  not a browser issue.

Please advise.

Thanks

Doron