(J L.C.) #1

Having to put in a password every single time is hyper-annoying, especially seeing as how it constantly tells me I’ve put in the wrong password.

Can’t there be a save password box like all other websites and apps have?

Thanks!

(Donald Fast) #2

No one else wants a save password feature?  So do you choose a very simple password? 

For or those of us who are the only Zwift user on the machine there is no need to change it.  

(Scott) #3

Just click “Remember Me” on the login screen and next time you launch Zwift you’ll be welcomed back :slight_smile:

(Donald Fast) #4

The “remember me” is there for Z support in the web browser.

It is not there in the zwift app on OSX

:slight_smile: Does this mean that zwift expects me to use support more than the actual app ?!?!

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #5

Hi Donald,

It looks like you might have an older version of the launcher. Can you try downloading it again from our website (just click on ‘download’ when you navigate to zwift.com) and installing it?

(Donald Fast) #6

When i try to install, i get an error.

(Donald Fast) #7

I deleted the library / application support/ zwift file  and restarted the computer.  No change.  I renamed the old zwift  app to  z_old.  No change.

(Suggestion:  the error message “you may want to try installing…” might be helpful if it was wrapped so that the thought was complete.)

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #8

Hi Donald,

Can you submit a support ticket and include any log files you may have (found in your Documents\Zwift\Logs folder if it’s present) as well as a crash report?

Here are instructions on capturing the crash report so you can send it to us: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/202979045-I-crashed-What-do-I-do-now-?section=201145295

Thanks!

(Donald Fast) #9

If you click on support in the main menu,  there is no obvious way to create a support ticket.

Instead you must scroll to the bottom of the page and “get in touch”… That is overly tricky to find.

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #10

Hi Donald,

If you go to support.zwift.com and scroll to the bottom, you should see this option. Is it not showing up?

(Donald Fast) #11

It does now.  But was not appearing when i replied to this ticket.