Live Chat

(Gus Heinze zTeam Type1) #1

In this day and age when customer service seems to be lacking at MANY establishments and pretty much everywhere, today I was extremely happily surprised when I logged on to update my training ? and the live chat window popped up and asked if I needed help.

It was amazing, I didn’t prompt this window but it was super nice to see there is a company out there that cares about it’s customers. I spoke with Nick and he was very friendly and prompt with his responses.

I really appreciate the help and your time. I am amazed more and more by your product every day.

Thank you again.

RIDE ON!

Gus

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #2

Wow! Thanks for the kind words, Gus! I agree, Nick’s a keeper :wink:

(Jason Hollis) #3

Hello

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #4

@Jason - Hi!

(Kunal Agrawal) #5

Hi

(Ryan Chapman) #6

Can I use Zwift with a spinning bike?

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #7

@Kunal - Hello?

@Ryan - Only if there’s a way for that spin bike to transmit its wattage data over ANT+ or Bluetooth. To my knowledge, there are no spin bikes that do this but there are a few stationary bicycles that do. You can see the entire list here:

https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/203152565-Which-trainers-does-Zwift-support-

Thanks!

(Rob hile) #8

Hi I need help logging onto my account. It opens and starts okay but when I try to ride it says to join. I joined already I have sent emails but get the stock replies…I love this app but have been having problems from the start  I started last month all went well for  3 weeks and then stopped working.  I deleted the account and reinstalled but still having trouble getting on.

thank you

bob hile

(Lynda Waymouth) #9

I cannot seem to access any of the data from my recent ftp test.  I also cannot open the download file

(Gideon Van der berg) #10

Hi i am getting a error HTTP 500 on laptop?

(Vincent W.) #11

Hey Gideon, are you trying to reset your password? Or are you receiving this error in live chat? You can also send us a support ticket so we can investigate further. :slight_smile: