Level 50+ update?

653051xp today after the ride. Started zwift late aug 2020.

8 Likes

Wow, thanks Tim. Kind of sets a minimum target for when (if) this Feature Request does get addressed.

1 Like

Holy cow… 5,410,385 xp… :star_struck:

3 Likes

That is only 500 to 1,000 more levels no matter zwift does to add levels.

2 Likes

730,800xp in 1,004 hours.

Everyone should post their xp here so we can all look back on it when Zwift adds level 51 and see how far we’ve progressed.

I’m only slightly behind Tim at 1,063,854 XP for 47,728km and all routes completed.

1 Like

I’d like to see them add year to date levels.
getting to level 50 earlier in the year might be a good challenge!

1 Like

It’s time for a prestige mode! If you decide to take on the challenge, all your exp resets and you get to ride from Level 1 again with someone fancy in game asset or marking that lets everyone know that you’re special.

At this late point, how about Zwift just doing anything (literally) to address the long-standing Level 50 cap?? Let’s not make perfection the enemy of good! Something is almost always better than nothing! Good heavens, how much frustration and brand diminishment must occur for Zwift to finally act?

3 Likes

that’s what baffles me with Zwift why they sometimes don’t do the easy things that a dev could knock up in an afternoon…ok i joke maybe not an afternoon but certainly days or weeks not months and years.

Even if they don’t have unlocks per level they could keep counting levels up although i do like the option to have a yearly level or prestige system. People like to count we don’t need a new pair of socks every level.

2 Likes

I suggested this quite some time ago!

1 Like

It would be easily doable in an afternoon

if XP >= 500000 and XP < 600000 then 51 else if XP >= 600000 and XP < 750000 then 52 else …

etc etc

1 Like

agreed, was giving some slack for some sort of change process and testing :wink:

1 Like

Testing - hahahahaha

2 Likes

We are the testing. :wink: