Level 50+ update?

OK, Im 50lvl and this is top of the top. Please, dont give me exp points on banners, only usefull pups.

2 Likes

Youā€™re now just like Zwift, you cannot progress anymoreā€¦

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that it was way back in December 2018 (3 years and 7 months ago) that Zwift extended the highest level from 25 to 50.

More time has passed between when this thread was first posted and now (2 years 6 months) than between the time that Zwift brought in the level 50 extension and when this thread started (1 year 1 month)

4 Likes

Eric Min (May 7 2022): ā€¦ And we will be adding more levels in the coming months, finally!..

The only question is how many months are meantā€¦ finally!!!

3 Likes

I think his phone may have autocorrected to monthsā€¦ he probably meant to type years :joy:

4 Likes

I wish he wouldnā€™t say anything, itā€™s the hope that kills you!

7 Likes

Clockwise: ā€œItā€™s the hope!ā€

3 Likes

Is this now an official WONT FIX request ?

(And therefore all the dependent issues that likely do need some development such as fixing the broken and completely irrelevant drops market )

1 Like

Itā€™s in the next update, guaranteed

Iā€™m hearing they will increase to level 53.

1 Like

That would be nice! :sunglasses:LVL53 RULESā€¦

1 Like

Level 51 and above, new level sticks to the final 25,000 XP per level and the prize is a new top, giving us 1000s of tops weā€™ll never wear :slight_smile:

OR

Level 51 at 1 million KM :space_invader: for the memes !

Iā€™m sure it will be very well thought out in reality, but seeing more & more people hit level 50 and asking on group rides what is next?

Some of us will probably be knocking on the new top level as soon as it is released . I will start a new thread now ready for that ā€¦ so we can get it done in 2025. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m no expert but iā€™m led to believe numbers carry on for quite a long time after 50, why not just have limitless levels?

5 Likes

Chris_Holton
Iā€™m no expert but iā€™m led to believe numbers carry on for quite a long time after 50, why not just have limitless levels?

What do you think this is? 1980ā€™s Pac-Man?

3 Likes

nah, no one would get past level 256 then.

Already have 150,000+ over the 500,000xp for level 50. Those first new levels would go fast for me. Better to make at least another 500,000xp worth of levels. Some are way above the million mark now.

Iā€™m currently on 1,909,008 XP!

#humblebrag

2 Likes

Hey @T_im_BacOn_Searle_AH - care to share your current XP?

1 Like

653051xp today after the ride. Started zwift late aug 2020.