KM to go in races is wrong

Submit a support request.

They ignored my stage 5 thoughts which mentioned the same issue. :man_facepalming:

My stage 5 thought is why donā€™t both turn-arounds go anti-clockwise to avoid the massive head on collision of different packs #carnage.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t fix this but I really wish that Zwift would employ a retired UCI pro roadie to assist with the racing side of things. They donā€™t really understand the real road racing or the culture that surrounds it.

2 Likes

Still an issue today in road to sky race. Depressing to watch the distance to finish creep up by over 4km during a raceā€¦

3 Likes

Almost half a year later it is still an issue. Definitely not high on the priority list of Zwift. :frowning:

1 Like

:joy: there are plenty of things that need fixed but steering with your phone has taken priority. I did a group ride in New York recently. The fence kept making wrong turns. How does that even happen? They still havenā€™t automated getting events setup either - to me knowledge. That is almost comical and would baffle anyone that has ever played an online video game.