Kids account - how long to set up?

Anyone know how long these are currently taking to get set up by Zwift? My son is driving me mad asking how long it will be…

A few months ago it was taking about 4 or 5 days, but now with the increase in requests, lock downs, working from home, etc… I imagine it will take 15 - 20 days? How long ago did you make the request, if I recall you have to fill out a form and send it back in.

1 Like

About 7 working days from what I have noticed lately. How long has he been waiting?

1 Like

I know this is a stale thread, but we’ve been waiting for ~7 days now. What’s really frustrating is that they’ve been radio-silent, despite follow-up attempts.

Come on guys! We have kids who really want to ride.

Mine took about a week.

Just be patient. If you completed the form and made the payment it should be in the system.

I am really hoping we get a speedy response to the kids account setup. My daughter has a virtual race to do today and I suggested we do it on zwift but had no idea there was a delay for her account setup. I am really hoping to hear back to the form we submitted soon. Thanks!

Did you ever get your child’s account? We’ve also been waiting a while. Thanks

Hi Lewis, We actually got approval for my daughters account yesterday. Fingers crossed yours arrives soon too. Thx

Hey my account took about a week to set up. And that was before the virus.