- Wahoo Kickr Core
- Wahoo Tickr Heartrate monitor
- Wahoo Cadence Sensor
- Zwift running on OnePlus 8T smartphone (Bluetooth)
At first it worked great.
Yesterday the issue started. I experience very little resistance when riding in Zwift. I’m pushing 120RPM on my 53/11 gear and the output is 120 watts.
When I look at ‘trainer difficulty’ in the settings, the slider has disappeared.
What I’ve tried:
- Reinstalling Zwift: this temporarily resolved the issue yesterday, but when I wanted to race on Zwift today the same issue had returned.
- Disconnecting/forgetting all sensors in other apps I use (Trainerroad, Wahoo app) … nothing
- Forced closing Zwift /power off on Kickr Core / disabling bluetooth / … nothing
Any help would be much appreciated!