Kickr Climb in Workouts

THIS!!!

I just bought the Climb this week, naively assuming it would be just the ticket to help me get different positions on the bike during my workouts. I’m on week 4 of the Build Me Up Training Plan, and am SO disappointed (you’re right…"disappointed really doesn’t begin to describe how I feel) that the Climb is basically a brick to me for the next 8 weeks…

Really, if Sufferfest and Trainer Road can figure out how to incorporate grade changes into their structured workouts, why can’t Zwift?

2 Likes

Had I known about this issue, I wouldn’t have bought the Climb either. It never even occurred to me that this would BE an issue in the first place, so I didn’t bother researching it. I mean, otherwise, the integration of Kickr and Zwift has been a no-brainer.

2 Likes

I moved to Zwift from Sufferfest because I found long workouts more fun/tolerable in Zwift. I’d rather not move back, but I just might have to.

1 Like

Yep, 2-1/2 years since the Climb was introduced and Zwift has demonstrated zero effort to interface it appropriately.

Kind of nutty, actually. I’m smack in the middle of a zwift training plan that I started before the climb arrived, but when I’m done with it, I’ll be headed back to sufferfest for future training plans.