Kicked out of group ride

If for some reason i am separated from the group, how can i rejoin them.

1 Like

If its within the first 30 minutes you can exit zwift and use the late join feature. Just reconnect and it will ask you if you want to rejoin the ride.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I still want to know what is the possible reasons for be dumped from the group. I received a message to get back to the group, but didn’t know how. I made a u-turn but couldn’t see the group.

Regards

Marina

HI Marina, you should only see that message if you go past the fence. You then have 60 seconds to slow and return to the leader group. If you dont, it will effectively press the quit button and remove you from the event. You wont see the riders as most group rides are invisible unless you are taking part. Late join will get you back to the group if this happens (within the first 30 minutes).

2 Likes

I was kicked out of a ZA Group ride last weekend while sitting behind the fence. Got the message saying I had 60 seconds to return but didn’t know what to do as I was already behind the fence. It kicked me with 2 mins to go. I sent a request to Zwift Support and they said they will credit the ride to my Zwift Academy achievements. Still waiting on that though.

1 Like