KICKR Bike Steering Issues [1.14.0] [June 2021] [SOLVED]

Sorry, did my ride with Apple TV4K before reading this. I usually unpair steering because of the draft and steering issues in groups.

I’ll check tomorrow morning.

Update: we have identified the fix for two issues with KICKR Bike in version 1.14.0.
*Steering functionality is not working
*Powerup function with the shifter button is not working

We’re working on verification, and plan to release the fix in the next patch as soon as possible

6 Likes

No steering and no functionality of the right lever hood buttons also. I’am running Zwift on a Apple TV platform.

Any news when the Stages SB20 will be getting it also - I’m of the understanding Stages have signed the agreement for this with Zwift.

Same exact here as well, no steering and no function of hood buttons on Kickr Bike.

Hmm… this has dragged on a few days now…

Thanks, Shuji !

Same here, running Zwift on a Mac Mini M1 with the latest Big Sur update. Polar H10 HRM and Kickr Bike are connected directly to the Mac by BT and to a Garmin Fenix 6x Sapphire by ANT+.

Steering still displays as active on the connection screen after the other Kickr Bike features pair, same as after the first time an update impacted steering.

Everything else seems to function normally, including Zwift-generated incline and resistance changes.

This issue has still not been fixed , can’t be that difficult :man_shrugging:

Thank you for listening to the forum.
I personally do not use the steering at all with my Kickr Bike. I’m fine without it. I use ANT.

Having the same issue this morning no steering yet

I also have problems with power delay. It seems to a delay 7-10 sec. works fine on all other platforms

Still no steering

There won’t be until there’s another game update. It’s expected to be in the next few days.

UPDATE June 21

Version 1.14.1 (1.0.72785) fixes this issue, and just released on all OS platforms. Please update your Zwift app.

4 Likes

Thanks for the follow up on this. Will test ride shortly.

All working for me now. Just a bit concerned how easy it might be to accidentally hit the U-turn button and ruin a route or event. Maybe a double-press would be better or something?

2 Likes

Exactly THIS happened to me the other day…
I’ve had like 4k left before the end of the route and I accidently hit the button while shifting.
What a PIA at that very moment and after 2 hours of riding…

Double tap would be GREATLY appreciated!

I’d prefer it if the U-turn button changed the camera view instead. More useful, surely?

1 Like