Kettler alpha run supported?

Well, ist the automatically incline of the treadmill possible with RUNN NPE?

No. RUNN NPE only transmits speed and incline to Zwift. You have to increase or decrease the incline with the buttons on your treadmill. You can optionally use a workout on your treadmill that changes speed and incline automatically and the RUNN NPE will transmit to Zwift but it will not match the incline of the road in Zwift.

Thank you for your quick Reply Thierry. So RUNN NPE doesn’t make sense at all for our Kettler Alpha Run?

Well it makes sense if you want in Zwift comp.app or Strava statistics you have the incline that is displayed. Otherwise no

L’Alpha Run ne transmet pas directement la pente à Zwift ?

Étonnamment non. Seulement la vitesse. En tout cas le mien non. C’est pour ça que j’utilise le capteur RUNN

Et en fait, ça apporte que Zwift ait la pente ?

Ca affiche juste la pente que tu donnes a ton tapis dans les statistiques de compagnon app. Ou dans strava. Quand tu cours tu ne vois rien a l’écran

Kettler Alpha Run 800 commandé, livraison prévu vendredi 30 :slight_smile:

Merci Thierry pour tous tes renseignements et ta patience !

J’ai bien reçu mon tapis aujourd’hui
le jour du confinement, j’ai bien anticipĂ© !!!
SacrĂ© bĂȘte. Heureusement que le livreur a Ă©tĂ© bien sympa pour m’aider Ă  l’installer car seul il serait restĂ© dans mon garage !
Y a t’il des mises Ă  jour Ă  faire ? Si oui il faut procĂ©der comment ?

Hi Thierry,
Well, once more it is me with a Question.
Which Silicone spray do you use for your Alpha Run and how often do you use it?
Thank you
best regards

Hi Hans,

I use a silicone spray once a month. Usually you find it in sports stores that sell treadmills

Kettler says every 10 hours or every 2 months

Thierry

Hi Thierry,

Thank you for Information!

Best regards

Hi,
If you are running a training from ZWIFT, change the Kettle automaticly his speed?
Kind regards

Hi,
No, Zwift only displays the speed of the treadmill. You have to change the speed every time. On Zwift it is the same with all treadmills.The same goes for the incline, Zwift does not change it.

Thierry

1 Like

Thank you for the information.

2 other questions in
Is the connection with zwift easy to do?
I have Android.

What is zwift companion

Are you happy with the kettler 800

Thanks

Hi,
I just have an android samsung S10 phone and the treadmill connects great.

Zwift companion is an app you use for chatting while you run or ride a bike. You can register for events or races, take screenshots and many other things.

And I am very happy with my treadmill. Fortunately for the price 

How does the alpha run 400 connect with Apple TV?
I have tried several things to connect, but zwift cannot connect with it.

Hello @Thierry_Maquelin ,

any news on zwift recording the incline so you have vertical meters in your activities on strave or so!?

Thanks Andi.