Just a teaser of Watopia Mountain Route... soon to come :D

Pictures from Eric Min’s “test drive” on strava :smiley:

https://www.strava.com/activities/516225499

Can’t wait to the release :-).

Wow

Can’t wait to spend all my money on a new smart trainer :cry:

Yes good, when this Road arrived.

Sick of the mountain route and it has not even been released.

Jeez Paul! Cheer up old chap. Isn’t cycling/zwift what you do for fun? This is all in the name of fun my friend. 

Poor Pauly…has himself a case of sour grapes…

Psyched!!

Paul Pisani,

Thanks for the personal attack, I hope it makes you feel like a man.

I got to admit that I had expected a bit higher “mountain” then a 400 meter high one. Ok, it is higher then the mountains here (in the Netherlands), but even Belgium beats this. I was hoping for something a bit more Alp like.

Always room for a higher mountain in a future update I’d say :-). Going for a 400m mountain gives something which a greater audience can enjoy. For an increased subscriber base it’s the masses you want to appeal to first after all.

I agree, 400 m is a good climb, a real Alp would become too much of a struggle. Okay to do once in a while, but not too often. Also like the fact that there’s a steeper and a more moderate side. But I really hope the grade is more steady than the Strava profile shows. Grade changes are terrible, especially on an indoor trainer. In the earlier VR worlds of the Tacx TTS program they made the same error. Made the VR terrain unusable. Smooth is the way to go!

Let’s just get this climb open for now and then we can start clamoring for something bigger

Hope we get it this weekend :slight_smile:

So you release this the day AFTER I get the tron bike?  <sigh>

Has today been changed from a Richmond day to a Watopia day ?

Just beautiful, stunning.

Rode it this morning - great addition!

Fantastic addition. My thanks and congratulations to the whole team!