JAGUAR code doesn't seem to unlock F8

(Jeff Hirsch) #1

I just tried it out and didn’t get an F8 unlocked.

(Kyle Polansky) #2

In my experience, the code will change your current jersey and bike, although they won’t be permanently unlocked in the customization menu.

(Jeff Hirsch) #3

Nope, it doesn’t seem to do that either.

(Jason K) #4

You need to enter the code from a non-menu/customization screen (i.e. while you’re in the world). Just hit the P key, enter JAGUAR, and the jersey will immediately appear on your rider. :slight_smile:

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #5

Jeff, can you give us the exact steps you are using to enter the promo code?

(Jeff Hirsch) #6

I haven’t had a chance to try it again, but originally I hit P as soon as I logged in, typed in the code (which it accepted) and hit enter.  Next time I’ll try it after I get into the course.

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #7

Thanks Jeff. Yeah, please try it after you ride for a bit and let me know if that works. We’ll have to look into it some more for sure.

(Harvey Keefe) #8

I was experiencing the same thing myself at first.

Initially, I logged-in and went to the customisation screen (pressing ‘T’) followed by presssing ‘P’ and entered the promo code.  All seemed to be accepted, but when clicking out of that screen I didn’t get the Jaguar jersey or the Dogma bike.

Secondly, I tried just pressing ‘P’ directly from the ride screen and all worked correctly.  It accepted my code and then instantly applied the Jaguar jersey and Dogma bike to my rider.

Excellent. 

(Christopher Pallotta) #9

Does this code still work to get the F8 bike? I’m at level 18 and have been waiting for the F8 bike to unlock and wasn’t aware of this code until I did a web search tonight. I ride an F8 in real life and it would be great to have one in Zwift.