Issues with Haute Route 2021?

The mind boggles that Zwift is already publicising the new multi day Ceramic Speed race series with GC which will rely on ZwiftPower when they have literally just learned that it can’t cope with such a challenge!

1 Like

Yes i have completed all 3 stages without errors or dropouts and even received an email confirmation for finishing the event (posted above comment 137). Thanks will check your post for manual kit award

Yes i have completed all 3 stages without errors or dropouts and even received an email confirmation for finishing the event, same here.

I see here, try how? contact us for email?
Is possible my specific?

@Andre_Galao_1499
Please see the link I provided above.

What you’ll be doing is using the Contact Us button on support.zwift.com. Request a manual kit award for Haute Route there.

I completed the 2nd Event of the Haut Route Watopia 2021 on 27th Feb on the 16:00 race. I entered this 2nd stage as a Category C, having previously completed the 1st Stage event in Category B.
My ave w/kg & FTP would suggest I should be in the B Category and the selection of Cat C for Stage 2 was a genuine error when I selected the particular race times for each of the 3 stages. I do intend to complete the 3rd & final stage of the Haut Route Event but How do I now get the my results for the event I completed in yesterday changed from category C to B in order for my efforts to be counted and more importantly to still be with a chance to earn the coveted Haut Route badge on Zwift for completing all 3 stages! :slightly_smiling_face:
Note this was only my 2nd “race” event on Zwift

1 Like

Can any one tell me how long the GC results take to update on haute route please - I’m still down as 1 event and completed stage 2 20 hours ago.

2 Likes

Wondering the same thing, I noticed that a few folks show 2 results and none show 3. I am using the links in the completion emails and both have the same result.

1 Like

I have completed all 3 stages but still only show as one event complete & zwiftpower shows last update was a day ago, I’m hoping this is not going to be another event (WTRL Duathlon) where Zwift cannot produce the results out of zwiftpower.

1 Like

Is it just me or is the Haute Route GC page stuck?

It this normal with Zwift Power leagues? Would have been nice to be able to see my overall position after stage 2 yesterday, now I’ve completed stage 3 and it still hasn’t even been updated with my stage 2 result.

if u get upgraded mid-event u r screwed my friend.
UPG = riding below ur designated category on zwiftpower.
if you want ur results i suggest adding up all the route times urself, cos apparently it’s too comlicated for zwift/zwiftpower if ppl change categories mid event…!

1 Like

I have the same problem also. It looks to me like it is only taking the first couple stage 2 rides, and none of the stage three. Does anybody know a fix for this?

2 Likes

Same, though I don’t see myself on any of the stages. I saw in the signup for the GC instructions that they wanted you to do 3 events pre HR and I only had 1 so I just did the whole thing as a D which was about accurate (only managed to average above 2.7w/kg on stage three (Stg 1: 2.4, Stg 2: 2.2) Was I ineligible for GC because of that?

1 Like

95% of your 20 min effort counts - you are C cat. You got WKG on stage 1 and UPG on 2 and 3.

1 Like

You are in the results in stage 3, but your fit file still not processed (green bolt). You are in GC, too (B, 1025).

1 Like

Joining in on this ticket, no updated GC on Haute Route…

2 Likes

Still nothing - “last updated 3 days ago”. What’s the point of a GC if you can’t check your results throughout the competition or after?

4 Likes

Still no luck with the GC. Looks like simple to fix. All three stages are on Zwiftpower. Count the total time and finished! Hope they can fix the GC.

1 Like

I’m new to zwift and only done 1 race before the HR event and then I raced all 3 stages. But I can’t find any of my results at all and when I search my name it just says result not found? Haha! Definitely raced it and finished every stage lol. Any help would be great, thanks

1 Like

I also posted this same issue in the ZwiftPower forum. Strange that it can’t be fixed

3 Likes