Is Level 7 the Max for Beta?

I completed level 7 tonight (hey got a new bike!) and notice that my level status bar did not reset. Is it safe to assume that level 7 is as far as we can get thus far?

greg

Congrats on finishing level 7! Indeed that’s as far as we’ve built out, but in the next update I think it’ll go out to level 10 or so. Don’t worry, you’re still earning experience points towards future levels even though it may not show it.

Where are the current levels displayed?

The level and the progress bar are displayed on the white bar on the top of your screen. There’s a little Z logo with your current level.

Each level you progress to will unlock an item. We’ve got lots stuff coming soon so we’ll start to see a variety of bikes on course.

I’m guessing 12 is the new 7?
Just confirming the xp is still accruing even if subsequent levels aren’t yet developed. I love the new jerseys, but am ready for that Pinarello :slight_smile:

Indeed your XP is still accruing, and as of today Level 15 is the new max. We already have a few people that have unlocked all the new stuff too!

The Pinarello is in the game, but we’ve not given it to anybody yet. It will be for something very special we’ve been working on.