Is it common to get no response from tech support?

It’s been close to two weeks and 3 emails to tech support. Other than a generic response I’ve got no replies from them. I realize they are probably swamped due to the increase of riders or maybe they’re not sure of a solution to why my avatar is not moving (I’ve done plenty of research and tried everything I could think of before contacting them. Everything was working fine for months, then one day the Avatar stopped moving) I do believe the problem is on zwift’s end. I just wish they would reply to let me know what’s going on. Right now the app is doing me no good so I cancelled my subscription. I hope they soon find a solution. For the last two weeks I’ve been using RGT. It’s not quite the same, but at least it works for me.

You could post a full run down of your setup along with a detailed description of your issues and we maybe able to assist you on the forums.

1 Like

They absolutely are! The max concurrent riders on Zwift was around 16,000 in January and has almost doubled since then. Plus, everyone at Zwift is working from home while homeschooling their children. Productivity has certainly suffered.

Be patient and please let us know what the issue is, we might have a solution or 10 for you to try. :rofl:

Thanks for the reply Paul Allen. After getting nowhere with tech support, I posted this on the forum. Hopefully this explains everything.
“Hello everyone, Zwift has worked great since I started back in December. Yesterday I signed up for the Parlee speed mission, now all of a sudden power output and speed aren’t registering in game and my avatar is not moving. At first I thought it was a coincidence but now I’m not so sure. I’ve tried unpairing and pairing my kinetic smart trainer. It’s showing paired. I powered off and on my Apple TV. I checked for the latest firmware in my kinetics app. I did a spindown and calibration in my kinetics app. My speed and power is registering in the kinetics app. I even deleted the Zwift app and reinstalled. I don’t understand it… I didn’t change a thing and everything seems to be connected as always. I’m not sure what else to do. I’ve contacted Zwift support but so far haven’t gotten anywhere. Hopefully you guys have suggestions. Thanks”

I’m fairly new to this so maybe it is something on my end but it just seems strange that it was working perfectly and without me changing anything on my setup it stopped working. I certainly don’t want to sound impatient but it’s frustrating when I paid the monthly subscription but half of the month it didn’t work. And more importantly, Zwift got me addicted. I need to ride :grin:

Does the power value change when you pedal while on the pairing screen?

Are you on a free trial or do you have a active subscription.

1 Like

Gerrie,
Even though my power meter and controllable show connected and paired on screen, the blue wattage meter in the top left-hand corner of the screen has no value, not even a zero, while pedaling. I had an active subscription since early December. Everything worked fine until the day I signed up for the Parlee speed mission. That’s when my avatar stopped moving.