iPad Smart keyboard shortcut keys not working

Why is it that Zwift does not react to short cut key strokes on my ipad smart keyboard? I am forced to use the screen icons. Especially not practical during TTT where I want to quickly change between views 1 and 6 to see what’s happening behind me.
When I hit the chat icon I can use the keybord perfectly fine. (although the colour scheme is very bad, with the text in the input screen so light it’s almost white, meaning I’m almost guessing what I typed)

Only Windows and Mac support keyboard (including shortcut) input for Zwift outside of chat.

Is this really the case in feb 22 ?? Just bought a keyboard for this purpose. Really disappointed. Hope Zwift will change this very soon.

Are we ever going to make it possible for IOS iPad with smart keyboards to have the ability to use the keys like mac and PC? As of right now I can text with keyboard but have to click on the message button manually to start. I would think being dealing with Apple there would have to be a separate pairing for that to work but just a thought. Thank you!

Very frustrating that Zwift won’t support iPad IOS external keyboard usage. Purposely bought a keyboard for that reason and for easy keyboard shortcuts and i can’t even do that. Now I either need to suck it up and use either my iphone, stupid iPad keyboard (both of which can’t do shortcuts) or somehow get my old non cooperating Mac book set up. Zwift….please fix this silly situation.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a bummer this isn’t supported, there are actually a lot of issues with the iPad keyboard when entering text within Zwift that I hope they fix along with basic keyboard shortcuts.