IPAD IOS does not show riders behind and distance along foot of the screen

Hi,
I now connect to Zwift through an iPad as it is much faster to login than a pc.
When riding in a bunch the PC shows riders behind and their distance along the foot of the screen but this feature is missing on the iPad.
I do TTTs and really miss this useful feature on the iPad.
Can it be resolved in the next update?
Thanks.

This has been noted several times in the past but Zwift seem reluctant to admit it is missing let alone fix it, it seems to be a deliberate choice rather than a bug, why I cannot guess.

When I first reported this issue, I was told it was probably my internet connection!

As far as I can see this functionality is present in all other versions of Zwift (PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, Apple TV) just not on iPad for some reason

2 Likes

Yes, just hoping that might get some attention if enough people report the issue. Thanks

1 Like

Yes. I have the same issue. Swapped from my iPhone to my iPad for a larger screen to tap and txt. I have reverted back to my iphone now for this very reason. No chasing riders showing on the screen. Strange how this has not been fixed yet.

1 Like

Hi Phillip,
I had confirmation from Zwift that this is not a bug , it just is a missing feature for ipads. I don’t understand why it can’t be coded seeing as it worked on the iPhone but was never built into ipads. I have just accepted it now but still use the iPad as so convenient.

1 Like

Thanks Sue