iOS display screen issue, only speed sensor can be seen

Been 4 days installing / reinstalling on Zwift apps using my 2 iPads & iPhone but still can not connect. It is different display from my friends S9 android.
Hope can help. Thanks

IIRC once you select to pair either a Power Source or Speed Sensor the other options will then come up. Have you tried to pair either a controllable trainer (Power source) or a speed sensor at that screen?

1 Like

The problem is i cannot connect the bluetooth sensor and the zwift apps. I tried to remove the sensor and remove the battery and manually awaken with light blinks still cannot detect it. I will try more on your above experience.
Thank you so much.

When you click on speed sensor button it should bring up a list of available sensors broadcasting. Next time you log in if you are still having issues can you take a screen shot after you’ve clicked on “speed sensor” so we can see if Zwift is recognizing any active sensors broadcasting? I’ve also found it useful to pedal a few seconds before getting to the pairing screen that way all sensors are awake and should be broadcasting.

Also, I assume your speed sensor isn’t connected to any other device right? Bluetooth is a one to one connection so if your sensors are linked to another device they cannot broadcast/connect to Zwift.

1 Like

As you can see the above photo doesn’t have Ant+ symbol only Bluetooth. I think this the main problem of my Zwift apps.

That’s because iOS and AppleTV only have Bluetooth. If you don’t have Bluetooth sensors you will need to use a PC/Laptop or Android device that has ANT+ capability

Problem solved! Thanks a lot master! Cheers!

I have been having the same issue, i have replaced the batteries in my sensors and am still only getting to the two sensor screen. my speed and cadence sensors will not connect to my Garmin edge either. HR connected to my edge which is good but the sensors will not even connect to the edge.