Interval Training - Power not adjusting according interval

Hi Zwift Team,

On my recent ride, my interval power changes did not properly register.
Normally this happens once in a while, and only for a few seconds so it is usually not a big deal.

This time, an interval would not engage until after one or 1,5 minutes, i.e. basically when it was time already to start yet another interval. I have attached the file and am wondering if you could run some diagnostics:

• When changing interval, how often (frequnecy and duration) does Zwift try to communicate the change in power to the Smart Trainer? If the ANT+ connection is not 100% stable, a tweak on the interfacing protocol may repair this issue.
  • Please send instructions on how to submitting a file for analysis, as I am unable to save it in this post.

Thanks for looking into this! I will also look with the Tacx team in parallel.
Jeroen

If you dont have a stable Ant+ connection then its likely you have interference or a weak signal between your trainer and the Zwift device.

To determine if this is the case, you can drop your log file onto Zwiftalizer.com which will show the number of errors/reconnects. It also provides hints to remediate the issue.

If you are having problems interpreting the Zwiftalizer output, you can past here and people here can likely guide you.

FYI - if you specifically want Zwift team support, you have to go through suppport.zwift.com page - people here are from the community and it’s rare to get Zwift staff responding.