Internal Server Error 400 / 403 (Clear your browser)

Just had this response, so don’t know why the status page isn’t reporting a problem!

"Thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue!

I’ve checked with our team and they’re working on a fix.

While there isn’t a work-around for this issue as of yet, the fix will come from our end."

1 Like

Hi, i have having the same error!! I allready desintalled and installed zwift in pc ! By smartphone it works fine. Any idea to solve this?

1 Like

Same here… Still error http 403 on Windows 10.

Same problem experienced by a team mate, anyone got any more response from Zwift support?

Yes, to look on this forum…

Me too!!

I got the “This website declined to show this webpage” error for the first time yesterday. I got a pretty quick respone from a zwift ambassador with a workaround that seemed to have worked… I tried all the clearing cache and reinstalling then also tried connecting via my phones 4G hotspot instead of the PCs wifi and zwift loaded and let me login again. I switched back to the wifi and all seems ok for now…

I am getting the same error. 403, 400, and 500 errors. Once, last night, I kept refreshing and was able to log in and go for a ride. Once I left, same problem. So the issue seems to be server side.

Same here with my MacBook pro, clean up all cookies, restarted and I was able too see at least the zwift window, but I can get in, again “forbidden”, “bad request” or “internal server error” :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Still no resolution or update from Zwift’s elevated technical support. Zwift did run for me this morning even though I didn’t change anything. It briefly showed the “Forbidden” window, then went to the logon screen and ultimately loaded. The “Forbidden” window still leads me to believe that something isn’t right. I also suspect it is on the server end and not my setup since I haven’t changed anything and, other than a slightly higher ping rate, everything appears to be fine. Will continue to troubleshoot on my own until I hear back from Zwift Support.

Same problem here 403 error on PC. Works fine on iPad

I cleared the cache and reset IE and it’s working again for me now. Remember it’s IE you need to clear things on. Not Edge.

2 Likes

Did you try the solution near the top of the thread?

1 Like

Same here… annoying.

Thanks! I also tried deleting MS Edge browsing history but I had to delete INTERNET EXPLORER browsing history. Worked for me!

I am having this issue today. Can you provide any help?

HTTP 403 Forbidden

ost likely causes:

• This website requires you to log in.
    What you can try:

[Go back to the previous page.](javascript:history.back():wink:

More information [More information](javascript:expandCollapse(‘infoBlockID’, true):wink:

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that this program was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Hi @Conor_Crowley_RWBSB1, try clearing your cookies and cache in Internet Explorer or if on a Mac, Safari.

Hi @Mike_Rowe1 I have tried this but have not had any luck. When I click the go back to previous page I receive the following message

HTTP 400 Bad Request

Most likely causes:

• There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

Retype the address.

[Go back to the previous page.](javascript:history.back():wink:

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information [More information](javascript:expandCollapse(‘infoBlockID’, true):wink:

This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that this program was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address.

there might be other things you can try in this thread:

1 Like

Gang - thanks for flagging this up so we see the velocity of this issue.

TL;DR: clearing the cache of Internet Explorer (Windows) or Safari (MacOS) is reported as fixing this.

Why these browsers and not Chrome / Firefox / Edge / or whatever your preferred browser happens to be? Because the Zwift launcher app that logs you in piggybacks onto the default browser that comes as part of your OS.

2 Likes