After two rides, I have some initial thoughts and some are issues.
- Very fragmented/jerky video. Only 2 frames per second. I am assuming this is my computer/video card or internet connection. But it is really bad and not smooth riding at all.
- Computrainer to Zwift connection is slow as compared to Racermate. It takes about 10secs of me to start riding before my Zwift man starts. When I accelerate, there is about a 3sec lag. When I stop riding, the lag is 20secs.
- 10% grade hill - game paused. When I hit the big 10% hill, I slowed down to 4mph. Not sure I was really riding that slow but maybe as there was a ton of tension on the Computrainer. The game actually paused thinking I stopped.
- AI riders are way too fast. I was doing 22mph in the flats and getting crushed by all of them. Maybe an Easy, Medium, Hard, and Wiggins level.
- When I hit the sprint and hill checkpoints, there were points for my rider. What do these mean?
- The achievements flash up on the screen too fast for me to read.
- When I pause and click “Im Done” it closes the whole program. It should go back to a main menu or something.
- Is there a way in the background it can look for other riders? That way if I am in the middle of a solo ride but another person wants to join, they can jump in my ride with me or I can restart with them?
These are my initial impressions and a few issues with Zwift.