Individual Ranking Points bad calculated?

Hi,

The “KISS 100 Race Series - Americas” race on Sunday, February 24, the difference in ranking points between positions does not match:

• From 1 to 2 there are: 6.46
  • From 2 to 3 there are: 12.91
  • From 3 to 4 there are: 12.91
  • From 4 to 5 there are: 6.46
  • From 5 to 6 there are: 6.46
  • From 7 to 8 there are: 6.46
  • From 8 to 9 there are: 12.91

It seems that the DQ riders are still counting for the calculation.

Thanks

This is not new. Has been a flaw in the system since day one. Filtered riders are included in the ranking points calculation.

I did not know, thank you.

Hi,

Well, it seems that what you say is not true, in this race the points are correct and in front of me 2 riders were disqualified.

a greeting

Hi Martin

I and others raised this via the old zwiftpower forums. The author of the code has since moved on so is difficult to check the full mechanics of how it works.

What I believe is what was communicated via the forum and is the generally accepted version.

Ranking points are calculated by the unfiltered list.

SOME DQ code (I don’t know which) are excluded. This may be why you have found in the example.

What I feel about the ranking points is how I view racing on zwift in general. The system is not perfect and there are flaws and loopholes. However they do reward good riding and improvements and so the pursuit of a better ranking is a consequence of being a better and fitted rider.

happy zwifting.

Ok, understood, thank you.!!!

a greeting