In game photos (using F10) NOT uploading since last update! [SOLVED]

I’d just like to add my weight to this bug - I’ve had a few rides this week - most recent one yesterday - where I took screenshots from my Windows PC using F10 but they weren’t saved.

I was able to see and select the screenshots I wanted to upload at the end of the ride but none of them did actually upload. It’s a shame - I had one of my proudest ever rides and lost screenshots recording it.

1 Like

They should be saved to your pictures folder on your PC. They just aren’t auto uploading to Strava currently. So while it’s a PITA you can manually upload the photos you want to your Strava ride after the fact.

Maybe by 2021 Zwift will acknowledge this bug they introduced but not holding my breath.

3 Likes

Ah! Thank you! I’ve just checked and you’re right - they’re in there - so even though it’s a clear bug, at least I do have them.

Thanks again for the help. :+1:

2 Likes

same here :triumph:

same problem here, no screenshots on either Strava or in Zwift activities are saved

Same F10 problem here…

1 Like

Just to add even more weight to that issue: Same problem here. Support is no longer responding to my request :frowning:

1 Like

so Zwift is aware of the problem?

1 Like

I have a ticket open and explained all the stuff already written here.
Seems like the support was not aware of it.

2 Likes

That’s the feedback from the Zwift Support Team to me from today:

I am sorry about this problem. I’ve spoken to our team and they are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. However, I cannot give you the exact date that the problem will be fixed.

3 Likes

ok tnx, at least they are aware… seems like i have to make a picture of the screen with my phone for now…
Not even screenshots in the Companion app for me.

Yay another month to wait.

2 Likes

I have your same problem

1 Like

Hello everyone, every time I complete an activity in Zwift from my Windows PC and save it, before quitting, I upload the images I took during the activity (F10 to take the screenshots). None of these images are automatically uploaded to my activity in Zwift and obviously there is no way to upload them later. Obviously also on Strava I can’t see the images. Zwift ingame settings are correct and I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it several times.
If I nagivate to C:\Users\myusername\Images\Zwift I can see all the taken screenshots but, as said, there is no automatic upload when saving, I can see both with or without statistics and metrics (*.jpg or *_clean.jpg) and I can upload them on Strava manually without any problem but I can’t understand why the automatic upload on “my activities feed” on Zwift .com and in Zwift companion as well is not working anyomore. I can see the correct Activity, all my received RIDE ONs, time and statistics but no images in it.
Is anyone there who can help me?

Hi Yuri - pretty much everyone who has commented in this thread has the same problem and waiting for Zwift to fix it. Use your Companion App to take the pics in the meantime, it should be fine.

2 Likes

This is new. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, I read it, Unfortunately I wrote the post just before seeing this topic.
Many thanks.

1 Like

So since a month or so I have this following issue:
Zwift will save Screenshots locally on my PC in the stamdard folder but it won’t upload any of them with my activity. When I end a ride I can choose to save sceenshots. I would do so but then, the activity would be saved without any of them. The problem seems to be with Zwift as there are no pictures in my activity on the ZwiftCompanion App not on my activity on Strava.
I tried the following:

• updating PC app and ZwiftCompanion App, now on latest version
  • clean reinstalling both
  • refeshing connection to strava
  • choosing all “upload pictures” options in PC app settings
  • different network connections when zwifting and saving the activity

All to no avail.
Pls hlp!
Thanks in advance!

Ok so I see there are countless others with the same problem that is not being fixed yet… hope will die last

So… not only does Zwift not take more than ~20 “clean” images using F10 (as it has been for the past ~2 years - only to be acknowledged not so long ago… ), it now fails to upload those taken?

Interesting… Wonder what’s next…

In any case, it shouldn’t take more than another 2 years (give or take some) to fix. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(To those interested: I’ve long given up on F10. I either use the Companion, or third-party app to capture screen images.)