I lost my hat! -- I got my hat back!

@Ryan_Scannell This is a minor issue, but I’ve lost my sweet ZC Training Cap from my garage :frowning:

I just finishing one of the Watch The Femmes rides, and unlocked the WtF cap (that’s a funny abbreviation to use though), and it seems to have overwritten the blue training cap.

I know it’s not much of a cap, and I should be wearing a helmet for safety anyway (Marianne Vos hooked my bars on that ride, I have proof!). But the training cap goes with my kit :slight_smile: Any chance of getting that back?

Sometimes when new items are added things get moved around, are you 100% sure its not there?

1 Like

Well, oddly enough… :smiley: I was (and am) certain that it wasn’t there after the ride this morning. I’m only lvl12, I only have four pieces of headgear unlocked, including the training cap and today’s WtF cap. It definitely wasn’t there, only three choices. But…I just went back and checked now before replying, and it has reappeared.

I’m perfectly willing to accept the limitations of memory, but I’m confident it did a brief disappearing act, lol. But it’s back now, so…can I mark my own reply as ‘solved’? :smiley: Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

Last night during ZRL I made it to level 49 and got the Giro helmet. I went in my garage to check it out after the race and noticed my ZC hat was gone!!!

I exited and reloaded Zwift and it reappeared. I believe this is a bug that removes the hat everytime a new item is added to the head gear section of the garage, but after you reload the game it all gets reshuffled and comes back. @shooj FYI.

2 Likes

@Tom_J @Mike_Rowe1
Thanks both for the troubleshooting! Those details help us to reproduce and triage. I’ve flagged it up to the team.

2 Likes

FYI Just experienced this again, got the Tour of Makuri visor and the blue hat disappeared. I logged back in and the hat reappeared.

I did Stage 4 and got the visor and the hat disappeared too. I haven’t logged back in since then, but I assumed it would come back. (There’s a song like that–“theeeeeeee hat came back, it wouldn’t stay away…”) Good to know yours did.

My ZC Training Cap also seems to be MIA :thinking:

BooX

Mine came back again after the Visor kicked it out, so that seems to be at least a stable bug. @BooX have you logged in again to see if it comes back?

It’s back again, didn’t even log out and in again :grinning:

BooX

You haven’t exited the game in 4 days?

1 Like

My bad… I just thought I didn’t actively log out, just exited the Windows application - guess that IS logging out :thinking::grin:

BooX

1 Like

I just got the Jumbo Visma cap and it threw my blue ZCA hat out of the garage again. Exited game, restarted game, hat is back again.

2 Likes

It’s like socks in the dryer. Gone, but they mysteriously come back a week later.

1 Like