I have only clean screenshot, why?

since one week i have only clean screenshot, why ?
what can i do, but i see only clean screenshot :frowning:
“Upload Images” is “Never,”
thx

I guess we all have “broken” only clean screenshots since the last update? Oddly enough with image upload set to never no screenshots are taken for me. I don’t care much about the clean version, we all know what the world looks like in zwift.

Screenshots don’t work on ride stats either it looks like. Have yet to test a scoreboard at the end of a race…because i love to brag about how good i am finishing last place with proof to back my claims! :laughing:

1 Like

If upload images is NEVER, then no photos/screenshots should be uploaded to Strava. If you’re getting an uploaded screenshot, then that setting is broken.

Post feature update on AppleTV, Zwift will auto snap two screenshots now, one w/HUD and one w/out. The screenshot w/HUD is the default upload unless you change it when saving the ride. Before the update, the single automatic screenshot was one w/out the HUD.

If you manually take screenshot during the ride, they will get uploaded as well. I seem to remember that manual screenshots from a PC or MacBook the screenshots will be w/out HUD. But if from AppleTV or iOS, they will always have the HUD. Also, there is a limit I think to the number of manual screenshots you can upload. 5?? I never take manual screenshots. So, I might be a bit off on this part. Lastly because I switched to Apple TV, I am unsure of the behavior of the PC and MacBook post feature update.

I was always able to document my training with screenshots now! Training done - screenshots made, not possible because only clean!

this only happens with the windows

iOS works with HUD !

1 Like

I too am having this issue, and it does not matter whether I take the screenshot from my PC (F10) or from the Companion App (3.0). Does anyone know if this is a documented issue and whether a solution is being worked on?

2 Likes

https://forums.zwift.com/t/no-hud-in-screenshots-for-mac-pc/16726?u=lin

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Anyone got a reply regarding this issue, telling what timeframe they have for a fix? :thinking:

I submitted a ticket. Zwift support got back to me saying there is a bug. Update from them today: still not fixed. This is a bummer. I like taking pictures during rides, and especially my workout ride report. Hopefully gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

Has this “clean” screenshot bug been addressed yet? Would like to see an option for the HUD to be displayed or not…

3 Likes

Please Zwift resolve this issue!!! com’on guys…

Is this the case then on Apple TV? Only HUD screenshots?

Can you only take screenshots with the ZC app?

Help. All the supporting emails from Zwift mention the settings I don’t have on Apple tv

I haven’t been able to use my AppleTV for Zwift in recent months. There have been many Zwift updates as well as tv OS updates in this time. Hence, I cannot tell you what the current screenshot behavior is with the Apple TV.

What settings are you referring to?

What exactly are you looking to do?

I use Apple TV for Zwift and realized only this evening that both HUD and ‘clean’ shots are available. I think this might be something that has just changed recently, but I’m not sure of that. What I noted is that on the screen where you can save the ride, and the pictures taken during the ride appear in the middle, there is a green ‘icon’ on each picture where the minmap would be that looks sort of like a graph. If you use the remote to move to a picture, and then swipe up the icon will alternate between green and grey (active). You can then click the remote to alternate between the clean and HUD versions of the photo to save the one you want.

1 Like