How to unlock Pinarello Dogma 65.1 ? / Leveling up reward scheme?

(. The Rabbit (VISION)) #1

It would be nice to know the leveling up rewards scheme for the game.  I did a search and can not find any mention of this.  Specifically I want to unlock my new iirl Pinarello bike.

(DB Smith (65+)) #2

I’m only on Level 10 but, so far, I’ve found this (see link) to be mostly accurate.

Unfortunately, it says that the Pinarello isn’t unlockable at present:

http://www.titaniumgeek.com/cycling/zwift-user-manual-unofficial-running-updates/#gear

(. The Rabbit (VISION)) #3

Ohh my goodness Dana, that makes me extremely sad.  My all time favorite bike and I can’t even unlock it in the game.  Not your fault, I appreciate you letting me know.  All this time I kept thinking “Ok the next level up will be the 65.1”  Now I see it doesn’t matter how much I play the game, I can’t unlock it at all.

Hopefully someone who deals with the game will fix this?

(Noel Nunkovich *USMES*) #4

The Dogma 65.1 was something beta testers got at one point a number of months ago. I can’t remember exactly what the circumstances were but it was, as I recall, a one-off of some sort. I don’t think it’s been available since so the only people that have them are people that qualified at the time.

In other words, I don’t think it’s a bug or something someone will fix. It was a special available at a certain time and if you unlocked it then you still have it. If you didn’t get it then or weren’t a Zwifter then, you’ll likely just have to wait until they offer it again or put it into the “level up” list.