How to filter race results by age?

Sorry if this has been covered, but I couldn’t find it. I just my first ever Zwift race and want to look at the results filtered by age. When I look on Zwift Power at the column categories that are displayed, some are checked and others are not but it won’t let me uncheck any or add checks to any. How can I look at results filtered by age? Thanks so much!

Hi @AmiATX

Welcome to the forum.

Click on the word not the tick box. Weird but true.

1 Like

Hi @Gerrie_Delport_ODZ Gerrie. Thanks so much for getting back to me. Still not sure what you mean though. Can you please spell it out for me as if I am a dunderhead (which apparently I am! :))

1 Like

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ Oh! Now I get it! Thank you! That is very odd indeed since they have tick marks. I never would have figured that out on my own.

1 Like

Glad you figured it out.

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ Me too! Thanks again. But wait, I have more questions! Now the columns I want to see are showing up, but is it possible to have the results ranked by age? I see if I click on some column headings, it will organize results by that metric, but that doesn’t happen when I click on the age column heading. And the column for age adjusted results (VHT/VTTA) is blank - the column appears but there’s no data. Do some races not offer that? Many thanks for helping out a newb. :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried the age filtering and it seem that there is a bug there the data does not sort as expected.

Thanks again for all your help.